theclickofalight@gmail.com

Saturday 2 January 2010

Vic Chesnutt - Skitter On Take-off (2009)

It's the day before I join the feckless threesome in Montreal, and I'm all jittery cus I still haven't done all my visa stuff, my bank stuff, my buying warm clothing stuff and saying goodbye to friends stuff. Yawn. And I've woken up at 6 in the shitting morning as my bodyclock is still residing 5 hours in the future. More yawn.

Also, I've just read that Vic Chesnutt died on Christmas Day. Bummer. Major bummer. Yet another musician I have failed to see live - the closest I got was missing him play Newcastle a few months ago. Way to go me.

Skitter On Take-0ff is, I guess therefore, is Vic's last album. Thank God it's a good one.


I'll see you when I see you, Blizz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! really... It's one of best blogs than I have visited. Thanks again.

Philip Copley said...

No worries, glad you enjoy it. If you have any requests then let us know!