theclickofalight@gmail.com

Sunday 25 April 2010

Girlfriends - Girlfriends (2009)

Some of you may know, most of you won't care, but I've been travelling around North America for the past 4 months, hence the lack of posts. However, this album is SOOO good that it has impelled me to share it with y'all. It's one I missed from last year and I must thanks my dear friend Chev for suggesting it. Apparently it is self-released (someone give them a deal, please!) and it is just amazing electronic math rock, sort of like Errors (whose new album is also the tits, go and buy it. Maybe I'll post it in the infamous TCOAL end-of-year bonanza if it makes it. But don't take the risk.) Even if you don't like any of what I've described, get it anyways - I guarantee you'll like it, and even if you don't, that just means you have no soul. Enjoy.

Girlfriends - Girlfriends (2009)

No comments: