theclickofalight@gmail.com

Tuesday 13 July 2010

KC Accidental - Anthems For The Could've Bin Pills (2000)

As I approach the end of my seven-month stay in Canada, a trip which I have come to realise has been a bit of a mistake, I want to find some positives to say about a country which just annoys me. Don't get me wrong, it's a great place to visit (if you can afford the alcohol prices...) but living here was a major error. Anyways, I am going to post some Canadian bands I have been listening to since I moved here over the next couple of days, beginning with KC Accidental's second album. They broke up soon after this and formed a new band called Broken Social Scene, which is the only Canadian band most people outside of the worst-half of North America have heard of. Enjoy.

KC Accidental - Anthems For The Could've Bin Pills (2000)

No comments: