theclickofalight@gmail.com

Saturday 14 August 2010

Ross & The Wrongens

My cousin's band. He's the lad with a circle round his little face. He plays guitar. My Dad even managed to get my Gran to go on their MySpace page to check them out. I wasn't there (too hungover, in no fit state to see my eldest living relative for the first time in eight months) but I wish I had been now...

In other news, I'm going to a music festival held at a farm about five minutes from my house. It's probably gonna be shit but I'm gonna get drunk with my mates in a field (always boss) and see a mate's band play, and see Male Bonding and Errors. And maybe get my dub on to Joker. Even better, to quote Clipse, I "got it for cheap" - aforementioned mate got me mate's rates. Review to follow after the weekend...

Much love x

No comments: