theclickofalight@gmail.com

Sunday 8 November 2009

Interpol – Turn On The Bright Lights (2002)

It still grates on me that the band which really kind of kickstarted the British post-punk revival - a scene which originated in Manchester in northern England - is from New York. True, two of the members are British-born, but they're still an American band. I'm incredibly hungover, and I think I've got chesnut poisoning, so I'm not going to go on and on about how damn good this album is. It's just an album you can listen to over and over, and never get bored, and always find something new to appreciate. No matter what kind of mood you're in - whether you want to party or just chillax - it just moulds itself into the perfect album for you. Enjoy.

Interpol – Turn On The Bright Lights (2002)

No comments: