theclickofalight@gmail.com

Wednesday 9 December 2009

If Only I Could Remember My Name


1. David Crosby - Music Is Love
2. Bonnie Dobson - Winter's Going
3. Barbara & Ernie - Somebody To Love
4. Joe Walsh - County Fair
5. Terry Callier - You Goin' Miss Your Candyman
6. Linda Perhacs - Paper Mountain Man
7. A Mountain of One - Ride
8. John Martyn - 1984 (Lovefingers Mix)
9. Bermuda Triangle - Right Track
10. David Crosby - I'd Swear There Was Somebody Here
11. Area Code 615 - Stone Fox Chase
12. Studio - 2 Hearts
13. Gilberto Gil - Todo Menina Baiana
14. Gong - Percolations Pt. 1
15. Buckingham Nicks - Frozen Love
16. Soft Rocks - Black Magic
17. Bibio - Ambivalence Avenue
18. Dolly Parton - Jolene (Ilya Santana Version)
19. Barclay James Harvest - Love On The Line
20. Gary Pacific Orchestra - Soft Wind


If Only I Could Remember My Name Mix Exclusive For AOR DISCO by glisteningpelt

No comments: